Terms & Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the layout, design, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with any statutory provisions the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
When communicating with you on other matters in the future, for example via newsletters, the option to cancel and remove your name from any list will be available. Our Website or our social media may offer you the opportunity to share or follow information we provide using third party social networking functionality. Should you choose to send information via a social network, that information may be collected by that provider, who will not be party to the provisions of this Policy. By visiting the Website and or communicating with us directly or using our social media, you acknowledge that we may process personal information and any company information in the way set out above.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and in a format that can be easily used, to have any inaccuracies corrected or to have it deleted, all subject to the regulations in the General Data Protection Act, 25 May 2018 and any subsequent prevailing amendments. You have the right in relation to your personal information to request access, correction, restriction or deletion of your personal information and the right to have that personal information transferred to another data controller (including a third party data controller) and to withdraw your consent to our use at any time. Data may still be processed if there remains a legal obligation to process the data, there is an overriding legitimate interest, or if the data need to be maintained for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims. In the course of providing you and your company with information, we may update you with emailed or mailed information and news. You and your company may opt out of receiving such information by selecting the ‘unsubscribe’ option or by sending us an email. Please address requests, queries or complaint (with a return email address) to email@example.com .You also have the right to lodge any complaint on this process with a supervisory authority which in the UK is the Information Commissioner’s Office: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
1. All prices and product information are subject to alteration without notice.
2. Any offer may be withdrawn without notice at any time prior to acceptance of Order.
3. All offers are made without engagement and no liability is accepted for loss, damage or delays caused by Government order, war, civil commotion, disasters, accidents, fires, suppliers, strikes or any other cause beyond our reasonable control.
4 While all reasonable steps are taken to deliver goods within the delivery period no responsibility is accepted by us for failure so to do. We reserve the right to deliver and transact in more than one shipment at our discretion.
5. Goods are covered under the terms of our standard Warranty, copies of which are available on upon request. Save as expressly stated therein no liability shall be accepted by us for any loss or damage or injury arising directly or indirectly in connection with goods supplied by us or their use; however, nothing in these Conditions shall be deemed to exclude or limit: (a) liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence (b) any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law nor, to the extent of any mandatory requirement of English Law, for damage to tangible personal property of customer or its employees caused by our negligence.
6. Customer's goods and materials are accepted for holding or processing by us at Customer's own risk. Reasonable care and precaution will be taken with such goods or materials.
7. Risk in goods ordered shall pass to Customer upon despatch from us ex works, but title to the goods shall remain with us until payment in full is received by us. If goods have been sold, Customer will hold any proceeds from the sale to our benefit alone.
8. Cancellations, or returns of unused goods, may be effected only with prior written agreement and goods must be returned to us in original condition and wrapping carriage paid.
9. To the extent that any provision herein may be rendered void by prevailing mandatory national or regional legislation or treaty, such provision shall be deemed deleted and these Conditions of Sale shall remain effective to the extent permitted. In the event of any conflict between these Conditions of Sale and any transaction conditions stated by others, these Conditions of Sale shall prevail.
10. All Orders accepted, Contracts undertaken and Supplies made shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Laws of England and interpreted in the English Courts.
These policies may be changed from time to time so please check here you have the latest issue.